In this Discussion

Complaints Thread

Comments

• it's 7am. my alarm has been going off for an hour (to make sure i get up)
    LET THE SHITTY DAY, BEGIN!

edit:
    1 down... 1 paper and 1 exam to go
  • I got this papercut last night
    right on the tip of my index finger on my right hand
    and it's now impossible to do ANYTHING
    seriously
    it even kills to type
    sad.gif
  • I just want to say that I'm appalled at the general American public, the "average person," and how misinformed, ignorant, and lazy they are.

There's not a single instance that recently set this off... I'm just ranting.

I really can't believe it. People don't take time to consider the world around them: science and medicine, corruption, the environment, religion, poverty... everything. I realize this partially results from poor education (and a seriously fucked government), but the other half is simply pure ignorance. It's comfortable where you are, so you don't really give a shit about the future. Why take the time to read and research and learn when you're fiiiiiine with everything?

I'm definitely not saying that I know a lot about things, because I don't. But at least I have the desire to know more, to understand. People form opinions without knowing anything... not even fully comprehending a single viewpoint of issues, not realizing that each problem has a variety of different stances attached to it - let alone understanding them! They pick and choose from whatever bits of things they've heard on TV or from the people around them and piece together an opinion that has no justification whatsoever.

Sorry. I'm just really disappointed in Americans. Not just for today, either (I assure you, as timely as this may seem, it really has nothing to do with the election)... as a whole, for the majority of this country's history. FAIL.
  • 2 months healthy... i'm getting sick again sad.gif
    i REALLY loved not having a sore throat, runny nose, constant headache...
  • High School Musical.
    Should die.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 21 2008, 01:25 PM)
    High School Musical.
    Should die.

sing it sistah.

sad.gif stupid so me for being so rad... and then not coming to his own gallery opening.

(i love you still so me)
  • So like two months ago, I find out my favourite band is coming to town. I giddily tell my best friend, she offers to get tickets for us. Last week, I'm talking about how excited I am and how I can't wait, how it's going to be the best night ever, and she responds with "Oh, I forgot to tell you. I found out I have to work that night so I never got the tickets." IT'S SOLD OUT WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOOOUUU.
  • My sister is becoming SUPERRRR obsessed with the Jonas Brothers. Now I know I'm not one to judge, but it is really annoying. I asked my mom if I was/am ever that bad and luckily she said no. But seriously she needs to chill. Now.

And I have to write a stupid paper by tomorrow and I basically have no idea what to write about. Its not that hard, but its spring break and I am totally not motivated to do ANYTHING. Oh why do I procrastinate!?!
  • My sister is becoming SUPERRRR obsessed with the Jonas Brothers. Now I know I'm not one to judge, but it is really annoying. I asked my mom if I was/am ever that bad and luckily she said no. But seriously she needs to chill. Now.

And I have to write a stupid paper by tomorrow and I basically have no idea what to write about. Its not that hard, but its spring break and I am totally not motivated to do ANYTHING. Oh why do I procrastinate!?!

EDIT:: oops. sorry my computer spazzed.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Mar 23 2008, 08:57 PM)
    So like two months ago, I find out my favourite band is coming to town. I giddily tell my best friend, she offers to get tickets for us. Last week, I'm talking about how excited I am and how I can't wait, how it's going to be the best night ever, and she responds with "Oh, I forgot to tell you. I found out I have to work that night so I never got the tickets." IT'S SOLD OUT WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOOOUUU.

Ohhhhh man. sad.gif Kay, what a bummer!! I'm so sorry!! Have you checked out stubhub.com? Sometimes they have tickets for sold out shows... lot of times more than original, but if you feel it's worth it, give it a shot!!
    I can relate on a certain level... the first OK Go show I was supposed to go to, I ended up missing because, it was '02 or '03, I can't remember, but I was still in high school and not allowed to drive into Detroit alone... we HAD the tickets, but it ended up being a bust b/c my mom could no longer come with me... I like to block it out of my memory and pretend it never happened, but I totally sympathize with you. But check stub hub for sure!
  • Nothing on there yet, but thanks so much Katie! It means a lot, especially since nobody else seems to get how much something like this sucks. I heard about this girl who waited outside of an Adele (she's the new Amy Winehouse, if you haven't heard of her!) concert that was sold out and ran into Adele in the parking lot and was all, "I couldn't get a ticket, would you mind if I just walked in behind you?" and she snuck her in! I think this might just be my Plan B from now on.
  • At the very least, she could have told you back when she was SUPPOSED to get them, that she didn't. not that she had to work... and in my experience... you don't get scheduled until a week or so before the week you're supposed to work... she COULD have asked for it off... sad.gif but seriously. THAT sounds like a way cooler idea (sneaking in behind them) than going to stubhub for a ticket wink.gif my only other suggestion is ebay... which, stubhub is the ticketing site affiliated w/ ebay, but again, worth a shot!!
  • Ha! Adele has quite the voice, I like her. I also like that she's heavy and pretty (ie, not heavy and not-caring like Beth Ditto), and I'd like her to pave a few roads for me in that regard, kthxbye.

Anyway, I sympathise. For the Irving Plaza Show in Nov 2006 I had a friend who swore up and down that she was gonna go with me. I offered to buy her ticket, because I know she's always having money problems, but she said no, she'd be able to. Well, she bought tickets to see 30 Seconds To Mars first, then the OK Go show sold out! (30StM never did sell out, I might add.) Then I managed to wrangle her a FREE ticket from Capitol and she STILL turned me down. I'm still a little grumbly about that.
  • I'm broke, and my lifestyle doesn't really condone a life of being broke...
  • Being sick and cranky f-in' sucks.
  • I need a freaking prom date.
    and dress.
    and limo
    SKJDFHAKDJFGHAJHJAF

I want to go to senior prom, I really do, I want to have that experience.
    But why does it have to be so goddamn complicated?!?

• AAAH, I wasn't dressed until just now because my door rang and it was weird because NOBODY who hasn't got keys to this house rings at 3pm just like that and there was this voice saying "it's the mail" so I was so super excited, got dressed, and waited at the door (because he had to get to the elevator first to get to my flat) and NOBODY came. I mean, when the mail rings it's usually the sign of "somebody sent you something that's too big for the mail box" aka OK GO MERCH IS HERE! ... but no... isn't that mean, I had 5 minutes of believing it actually came and am left now with nothing.... sad.gif God I hate waiting... And what the hell am I wearing? haha

Edit: Ok, so he obviously thought he should not give me my mail, no, he left a message that I have to go pick it up myself tomorrow AND pay 25 Euro... I have no idea for what. Gah, this kills me. I don't have 25 Euro for that.
  • i hate my life. i suck. i'm not good at anythinggggggggg.

okay. i know that's not true, i just needed to get it out.
    i HATE when you aren't given a proper chance... i do NOT look good, or sound good on paper. too bad you'll never knowww.

sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
  • I'm pissed because the dumb jerks who are supposed to be painting our house and are doing a really sucky job at it dripped green paint on my light blue OK Go shirt. that I got for my birthday. that I haven't worn yet. that I was going to wear tomorrow. and even though it's a "tiny" stain it bothers me to no end, and I probably wrecked the shirt even further with the stain remover and rag I used to try to clean it. It's drying now and so hopefully it isn't too messed up. sad.gif *crosses fingers*

also, I got a 45 on my math test today and I'm in a bad mood overall. grr.
  • Fucking twat.

I was seeing this guy, but then we hadn't seen one another in a while... a week ago he messaged me, saying that he really wanted to see me again, that he really liked and missed me etc... So I suggested going out, and today I got my reply: "I'm going out with someone, I don't think it's a good idea".

Cunt

I've turned down other guys because of him. Wanker.