In this Discussion

Complaints Thread

Comments

• QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Mar 24 2008, 11:27 PM)
    I need a freaking prom date.
    and dress.
    and limo
    SKJDFHAKDJFGHAJHJAF

I want to go to senior prom, I really do, I want to have that experience.
    But why does it have to be so goddamn complicated?!?

Wow, wow! I am in the same exact predicament. I still need a date, a dress, afterprom plans etc. Ugh, it is soooo complicated. And tickets are already on sale, and half the people in my grade already have their plans finalized and everything. UGH
  • ooo, piccies of your dresses when you get them?
    I didn't go to my prom, actually. My friend had an anti-prom party, which basically consisted of playing DDR for 3 hours. Almost the entire math team was there, and she made Chinese food- I mean, real Chinese food. Those were the days.
  • I think my mom doesn't trust me. AND thinks I'm stupid.
  • I WANT THESE!... saw them at the nike store and almost bought them till i realized they wouldn't have my size...

stupid nike making sizes only for guys...

when the light hits it the black patent leather part shines different colours...

dang...

• ^^
    dude, those are sexy. they look pretty expensive.

i like guys sizes. i can never find a size 11 in women sad.gif
  • like an idiotic klutz, I just tripped going up the stairs. holding a nintendo DS. it hit the stairs open, so now there's cracks on the hinges. and it's all loose when I open it so it'll have to be fixed. and I'll have to break this news to my mom, since it's technically hers. I looked up phone numbers and repairs and I'll be out $50...but it's not even the money. I just know my mom's gonna flip out and use it as a way to show how irresponsible I am. which I was, at that moment, but urrrgh. I'm really pissed at myself right now.
  • don't worry apple!

basically the same thing happened to me... was walking up stairs... and dropped my dads expensive camera and it broke into multiple pieces....

my dad... went balistic.....

but its ok, parents eventually get over it. i mean it is after all just a material possesion... and its not like you broke it into multiple pieces... showing resposibility in fixing it, your mom can't rightfully protest that much.

VINCA!

we have like the opposite problems lol. I basically adore mens styles of shoes.... but im a 7 womens and 5.5 mens... eww so i can't buy any rad nikes... only the horrible pink girl versions that i dislike...

they were like 109 canadian... thats ok for hightop nikes. still expensive... but i could actually afford them right now... and i really wanted them... sad.gif
  • waiting lists

waiting lists are the bane of my existence

and my future

sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

stupid fucking colleges

• Actually, it's not even so much the waiting lists that get me (except Tufts. wtf Tufts? you accepted SEVEN kids from my school two years ago, now I get waitlisted?!? *grumblegrumble*)
    It's more having to go tell my parents, and having my mom be all "I told you so" cause she didn't think I'd get in anywhere.
    sad.gif sad.gif mad.gif
  • Waitlists do take the piss out of everything, don't they? Don't worry about your parents, you need to know that you're going to be just fine.

Cooking for yourself is all well and good, until you BURN THREE OF YOUR FINGERS. However, My fingers do looks super bad-ass now! And the plus side about burning nerve-endings, it doesn't hurt because there's nothing there to feel it!
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Mar 31 2008, 05:18 PM)
    waiting lists

I got wait listed to the school I'm actually at. I got into all 5 other colleges I applied to, and had to wait for the 6th because that's where i REALLY wanted to be... I think you're wonderful and brilliant, and while they're a pain in the ass, i think you'll get a good outcome smile.gif

edit: Creepy guys who can't take a fucking hint.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Mar 31 2008, 03:52 PM)
    VINCA!

we have like the opposite problems lol. I basically adore mens styles of shoes.... but im a 7 womens and 5.5 mens... eww so i can't buy any rad nikes... only the horrible pink girl versions that i dislike...

they were like 109 canadian... thats ok for hightop nikes. still expensive... but i could actually afford them right now... and i really wanted them... sad.gif

awww! you have little feet!
    men shoes are the best, but when i have to dress up...then its a pain.

QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Mar 31 2008, 09:18 PM)
    waiting lists

waiting lists are the bane of my existence

and my future

sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

stupid fucking colleges

awww! i'm so sorry milky. *hugs*
    they're the dumb ones not wanting to sexify their school with your presence.

i can punch them for you, if you want biggrin.gif

at least you didn't get rejected! rejections are the worst sad.gif
  • Meg, don't worry- wherever you decide to go will be the perfect place for you, and anyplace you don't go was fated never to be blessed by you, or you unhappy in it. Fate will bring you to the best place, full of happiness and success.
    My sister, who is also a senior, just got rejected from a school, and I told her that that was a good thing, b/c I knew that place was not a good environment anyhow.
    When I got waitlisted myself, I decided if they didn't want me outright then I didn't care for them either, and sent them the "take me off your waiting list" card and went to a different school.
    A friend of mine didn't get into her first choice school, so she went somewhere else for a year, then transferred into her first choice school.
    No matter your path, your future will be bright.
  • Oh Meg, you poor dear. You DID get accepted outright to some very good schools. Tufts? Who wants to go to Tufts? That's practically your backyard. Go AWAY to college. Honestly, the last thing you need during your college years is your parents on your back. It will not only improve your quality of collegiate experience, it will improve your relationship with your parents. I know it improved my relationship with my parents.
  • I think Livejournal is blocked in China.
  • philosophy homework.

a 100 level class is destroying my semester.
  • Hey guys. So remember that concert I was bitching about? My mom's friend may be able to get me on the guest list, but I won't find out until tomorrow..(the show is on Thursday.) Good vibes, please!?? sad.gif
  • AGHHHHH! good luck kay!
    ::thinks good thoughts::
  • Thank you!! This also means POSSIBLE BACKSTAGE PASS! AAAHHHHHH!
  • Ahhhhh!! Good luck Kay!!! Ive got the whole ark sending you vibes!!!