In this Discussion

Complaints Thread

Comments

• Guys, seriously, riots are fucking stupid.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jU56NA0yf8
    This was a police car on fire. I just noticed the Mr. Sub in the background is the one RIGHT NEAR MY HOUSE.
    And the glass I heard crashing last night was from the American Apparel also near where I live. The rioters crashed it, a couple of foot lockers (???), an SAQ, and a whole mess of places. This would, though, explain the man my roommate saw walking down our street with a mannequin.

What the fuck.

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp3xTCZ3aEo...feature=related
    haaaay riot police
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Apr 22 2008, 07:19 AM)
    NOES GET BETTER!!!!!!!

Thanks Rach. I'm trying, I really am. And hey, I can breathe through both nostrils now so that's progress!
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Apr 22 2008, 07:07 PM)
    Thanks Rach. I'm trying, I really am. And hey, I can breathe through both nostrils now so that's progress!

BECKY!! I've been ill too!!

I saw OK Go, then got ill.
    You saw OK Go, then got ill.
    Methinks we have Bliss germs, Becky wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 22 2008, 03:08 PM)

YKYOW you read this post and bemoan the fact that you've been healthy.
  • Grrrrrrr, I hate when you have a really great day for no reason and your just in a really great mood and then you come home to everyone being in a really crappy mood and cussing and screaming at the dog to leave them alone, and just yelling at everyone and about everything!!!! It totally just ruins my awesome mood! I hate it!

And plus, I wanted to make something for OK Go, for the concert tomorrow smile.gif But everyone around me is just bringing me down. They don't share my love for them. And they just keep telling me I'm a psycho and I have problems when I tell them what I'm doing. And it makes me want to back down on my idea. But I don't want to back down because I was really into it and I don't want to give it up just because other people are crappy about it and think it's really lame sad.gif But it makes me feel like a loser
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 22 2008, 02:08 PM)

Damn you Andy!! *shakes fist at bliss* But I forgive. wink.gif
  • sooo i totally studied the wrong thing for my exam today
  • 2 weeks ago, he said this was a 2 page essay. Suddenly, it's 10 page paper. I haven't even started it. And he's totally acting like he never said 2 pages! I'm so mad- now I have 3 papers to write instead of 2 and an essay. I am running out of words!
  • So I'm writing my Calvin College write-up and lightning strikes, literally (love ya Rusty wink.gif ) and BAM Comcast is out.

Now I'm currently re-writing. Gah!
  • Since yesterday, I started 1 paper. And today, I really should finish the shortest of the many papers I have to wrote. But I just can't bring myself to do anything- I've checked out and I can't bring myself to check back in.
  • So I basically have to figure out what college I'm going to by like tonight because the money has to be in. And I have to figure out like all my prom plans by like wednesday because that's the last day to buy tickets. AWESOME.
  • QUOTE (porifera @ Apr 27 2008, 09:00 PM)
    So I basically have to figure out what college I'm going to by like tonight because the money has to be in. And I have to figure out like all my prom plans by like wednesday because that's the last day to buy tickets. AWESOME.

Good luck, my dear Party Patty.

What? Your prom is only coming up? Ours was back in March.
  • Thanks Courtney! haha Party Patty.

Ya it's in June. Yours was back in March? That's pretty early. I'm sure I'll come back some time later to complain about the whole prom situation. (Well this is the complaints thread haha) But right now I'm basically planning out the next couple years of my life haha. Exciting happy.gif
  • I always liked Amazon, I really really did, I ordered about 10 books several weeks ago for my seminar, I need them next week and I today I get a mail, that apparently they cannot send me my stuff, I mean, I already payed and my address is right, so what's their problem?? And now I can think of a way to get those books, which I also have to read till next tuesday btw at some expensive book stores because any order would take too long... AAAAAAAAAAH, I don't have money for this.
  • Grrr, I still need to find shoes for Prom so I can get my dress hemmed and Prom is in like 2 weeks. And I need to make invitations for my Open House for graduation
  • This is so crazy... everyone here is going to prom and graduating and whatnot. It was exactly 4 years ago that I was doing the same thing... biggrin.gif
    however... prom sucked for me... so, no shining stories there...

But my grad party was kick assssss

my complaint? I bit the inside of my cheek back by my molars and it hurtsssss
  • 5 Crowns and 2 fillings, and Insurance isn't covering it.

Way to go, man. Way To Go.
  • This isn't really a complaint, but I'm a little ashamed of myself- I just bought some Madonna songs off itunes. And Madonna is, if course, the queen of pop, and I like to pretend I don't care for pop or anything mainstream. And on top of that, she's turning 50 this year- she's my mom's age. And that's kind of creepy, because, well, there's nothing odder to me than thinking my mom or her contemporaries are cool.
    But, I have to be honest and say I really like some of these, especially Give It to Me, especially the remix of it. It's keeping me awake while I write my five papers, the first of which is due tomorrow. I don't drink coffee, and well, gah, Madonna's new album is really good.
  • if i ever have the misfortune of meeting simon amstell im going to skin him
  • you're going to make lots of people mad by saying that... wink.gif