In this Discussion

Complaints Thread

Comments

• QUOTE (beckysioux @ Jan 15 2009, 07:49 AM)
    -30° with wind chill

that's close to what I've got dry.gif Sucks walking to class
  • -41° C with windchill
    three of the tires on our car exploded from the cold.
    our water pipes are frozen.
    our furnace is blowing cold air.
  • Why do people have to be so shallow? Or maybe *I'm* the shallow one?

sad.gif
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jan 16 2009, 09:24 PM)
    -41° C with windchill
    three of the tires on our car exploded from the cold.
    our water pipes are frozen.
    our furnace is blowing cold air.

You win (whether or not "winning" the cold game is something to be desired is yet unknown)
  • Our carbon monoxide went off at 1 in the morning yesterday and my roommate and I were forced to become late-night CO refugees.

The fire fighters think it was the battery, but that makes no sense to me at all.

I'm back in the apartment. The alarm is working, but hasn't gone off again. Still, I find myself trying to convince myself that I'm lightheaded because last night was exhausting and I only got 5 hours of sleep, not because I'm slowly asphyxiating.
  • My sister asks me to check her facebook at least twice every thirty minutes.
    Gosh, it's annoying.
    And then I'll roll my eyes and start typing, and she'll think I'm checking it for her, so she will stand over my shoulder.
    Next time she does this, I'm going to pull up a shocksite, or like, rickroll her or something. I'm not exactly a fan of either but oh my god.

Also, the Necco Sweethearts that don't have a message. Lame.
  • you should meatspin her
  • CO alarm went off again last night. We were refugees yet again. I'm still nervous, despite the fact that our two alarms are currently silent. I think our apartment ghost is angry at us.
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Jan 18 2009, 12:43 PM)
    you should meatspin her

Totally.
    It's on.
  • glad ive influenced another person to 'meatspin' when a simple lemon party would suffice
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Jan 18 2009, 04:59 PM)
    glad ive influenced another person to 'meatspin' when a simple lemon party would suffice

what is this "meatspinning" and how can I get involved? Or maybe I should be posting this in the "ask joe" thread?
  • you REALLY dont want to see meatspin.
  • sickness.

sad.gif sad.gif :'(
  • QUOTE (YoDoofball! @ Jan 26 2009, 11:29 PM)
    sickness.

I haz it 2.
  • get better soon you two!..
  • hi. i'm back.
    to complain.

why won't this evil, horrible bitch go away?!
  • is the bitch your heartbreaking addiction to heroin? cause thats a bitch. my complaint?

im SICK. stomach sick. yes.
  • katie! we've missed you! I've been watching Golden Girls on youtube and had no one to post the one-liners to!

Gah, I don't want to call my mom! Shes' driving me crazy. She's the hardest person in the world to talk to on the phone! She talks till you can't get a word in edgewise. Then when you tell a joke, you have to repeat it three times and she acts like it's a bad connection. Then when she finally asks how my day was, I'm too tired from having the phone to my ear to make a real conversation. More annoying is the fact that she wants me to type an e-mail to a realtor in MS, and she's going to spend hours on this driving me crazy on the phone back and forth. GAAHHHH!
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jan 28 2009, 11:31 PM)
    hi. i'm back.
    to complain.

why won't this evil, horrible bitch go away?!

Because she think's she's Elton John.

bah dum bum chhhhh.

And Tempe, my mom is the exact same way! It drives me nuts!
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Jan 19 2009, 01:19 AM)
    you REALLY dont want to see meatspin.

we used to set our friend's homepages to meatspin. haha awful.

I missed you too, Tempe!
    Post away!!! smile.gif