In this Discussion

Cantarell

Comments

• totes lied. in my increidlby drunken stupor, i wandered out to the mailbox and it hadne't been checked. my goodies were there

i <3 you too, aross ; )
  • After reading all of your posts this morning I ran to the mailbox to see. It wasn't there. Sadness.
  • Katie, cough up what you got! What awesome goodies did he send to you?
  • My package came today! I got the Looker and Higgins CDs, Ser Biz stickers, and two buttons - The Gents and one that says "Do you like spy movies?". And a signed note from ARoss thanking me for participating.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Apr 6 2009, 09:42 PM)
    My package came today! I got the Looker and Higgins CDs, Ser Biz stickers, and two buttons - The Gents and one that says "Do you like spy movies?". And a signed note from ARoss thanking me for participating.

I'd totally given up on these goodies so was really pleased to get my packet today! I got Looker & Rocketship park, stickers & buttons & the signed note also - awesome!.....
  • I got my package yesterday!! It included the illustrious, much sought after, and oh so coveted DNLBATW! And a couple of equally awesome goodies. Since I wasn't expecting a package from aross/SBR, this came as a complete surprise.

My swag. If you click on the pic it'll take you to a few close-ups of my booty, er, loot.

Best prizes EVAR! And there's more to come.
  • OH. MY. GOSH. BECKY!! Seriously awesome prizes! CONGRATS!! smile.gif

I guess I'm just super excited about those hand-written original lyrics. Totally sweet.
  • [quote name='beckysioux' date='Apr 7 2009, 07:30 PM' post='175875']
    I got my package yesterday!! It included the illustrious, much sought after, and oh so coveted DNLBATW! And a couple of equally awesome goodies. Since I wasn't expecting a package from aross/SBR, this came as a complete surprise.

My swag. If you click on the pic it'll take you to a few close-ups of my booty, er, loot.

Best prizes EVAR! And there's more to come.
    [/quote

Becky, well done - you totally deserve these - loving the lyric sheet also!
  • That's a pretty epic prize pack Becky! And I'm sorry that Andy didn't listen to me. Maybe the shirt will come in person?
  • Yes, the lyric sheet is the best thing I could have ever asked for. Honestly, I still cannot believe that he gave that to me.

QUOTE (ezorvera @ Apr 13 2009, 01:57 AM)
    That's a pretty epic prize pack Becky! And I'm sorry that Andy didn't listen to me. Maybe the shirt will come in person?

Don't worry Kalinda. I was thinking that he might hand-deliver the shirt, but if he doesn't, oh well. I'm just really curious as to who the weird looking guy is gonna be on the shirt.
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Apr 13 2009, 05:48 AM)
    Yes, the lyric sheet is the best thing I could have ever asked for. Honestly, I still cannot believe that he gave that to me.

Hurray, becky!!! I'm so happy for you. I'm so glad he finally got you that well-deserved prize! Just think, Andy wrote TO YOU. wink.gif That be some pretty great swag. You oughta frame it. tongue.gif
  • That's fantastic, Becky!!

I got my package today.
    That Gents badge is the cutest thing ever!
    wub.gif aross
  • The new SDR shirts are available over at the Serious Business Store.

Heh, Buttfalo. Read the properties of the pic for the joke.

Anyone else think this looks like Dwayne from Little Miss Sunshine?

Sadly, I haven't gotten my shirt yet. Meh, I'm sure aross is "busy".
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Jul 17 2009, 10:56 PM)
    Sadly, I haven't gotten my shirt yet. Meh, I'm sure aross is "busy".

I'm sure aross isn't the one sending them out.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jul 25 2009, 01:12 AM)
    I'm sure aross isn't the one sending them out.

Should I be spiting Travis then?
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Jul 27 2009, 02:09 PM)
    Should I be spiting Travis then?

Probs. In all likelihood, the tees are hanging around chez Ser Biz, not at Andy's house.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 4 2009, 12:49 PM)
    Probs. In all likelihood, the tees are hanging around chez Ser Biz, not at Andy's house.

Who'se house? Run's house!

Sorry. Had to.
  • BUMP!

Two years ago yesterday a most wonderfully splendiferous show happened. So sad another one hasn't happened since.

She's the 1! 

• Wow, just looked at all the pictures of the prize pack you got!

I cannot believe that he sent you the lyrics for 23, being both awesome in itself and also the best song? (is it also your favorite? It's mine.)

That's so amazing.

Also, on an SDR related note, they have a SDR Pandora station, which makes me incredibly happy. I was very slowly typing it in to see if they had it, and when it popped up as a suggested choice I kind of screamed a little bit.

• Aleatory said:

Wow, just looked at all the pictures of the prize pack you got!

I cannot believe that he sent you the lyrics for 23, being both awesome in itself and also the best song? (is it also your favorite? It's mine.)

That's so amazing.

Yes, 23 is my favorite SDR song. Losing Eyeballs is a very close second.

I still can't believe that he gave me the lyric sheet. I was more or less hoping for one of his old hoodies as we had a running bet going on at the time. But I am very content with the lyric sheet, which I believe to be infinitely more special than the CD.