In this Discussion

Procrastinatron Strikes Again!

Comments

• QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 20 2006, 01:23 AM)
    (P.S. You guys make it look so easy to photoshop a pic. But man, it's a pain in the ass!)

Oh, Tempe, how I love you. smile.gif It gets easier with time.

I'm procrastinating packing for my trip tomorrow....
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ May 19 2006, 10:33 PM)
    Oh, Tempe, how I love you. smile.gif It gets easier with time.

I'm procrastinating packing for my trip tomorrow....

Ha ha, you shouldn't procrastinate doing something fun like that! Of course, you could always be like my roomate. She completely forgot to pack until the day of her trip. As she departed for the airport, she left a trail of clothes and various items that went from her room to my front door. She wanted to take all those items with her but didn't remember.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 20 2006, 01:48 AM)
    Ha ha, you shouldn't procrastinate doing something fun like that! Of course, you could always be like my roomate. She completely forgot to pack until the day of her trip. As she departed for the airport, she left a trail of clothes and various items that went from her room to my front door. She wanted to take all those items with her but didn't remember.

Hahahahahaha. Ooops.

I still have some stuff that's being washed and probably won't be dry 'til tomorrow morning....tongue.gif
  • Those clothes are procrastinating getting dry.
  • But Katy, you don't need to get a lot of sleep, you can sleep on the plane! Procrastinate away!
  • Help! I can't get any studying done! Me no not want to study! Don't make me! Bleh! Okay, I feel better now.
  • 1) Sign off the boards.
    2) Open your book
    3) Study
  • So, gang, because history projects are still hunting down and killing my social life, would any of you happen to know of any songs and/or poems that compares democracy and dictatorship..?
  • La Marseillaise!!!

Well, I don't know if it actually compares the two.

Actually, it's more about French people killing other French people...
  • Well isn't that just a super song... ha.
  • I think my mind is realising that going to Paris = school starting again.

And the idea of school starting again has reawoken Procrastinatron!

I haven't packed anything. mad.gif
  • ihhh... speaking of school...
    this year im in the actual highschool..
    the way my school is set up, freshman is in jr high school..
    anyways.. orientation is wednesday..
    another year of b c and d grades..
  • wha?! no Es or Fs? E is for E-xcellent F is for Fan-tastic. you should really aim for those....
  • lol but i did get an f this year ^^no e's
  • So I've been trying for two hours to put my mind to working on this composition due tomorrow. And I wound up watching Backseat Kiss cartoons instead.

Plus I have to give a presentation of an explication de texte, which I, you know, have to write, on Friday.

And I have like, three tests next Thurs/Fri.

Dammit. Is it Christmas break yet? My mind is so turned off right now, it's not funny. >.<
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Dec 6 2006, 07:53 AM)
    So I've been trying for two hours to put my mind to working on this composition due tomorrow. And I wound up watching Backseat Kiss cartoons instead.

Plus I have to give a presentation of an explication de texte, which I, you know, have to write, on Friday.

And I have like, three tests next Thurs/Fri.

Dammit. Is it Christmas break yet? My mind is so turned off right now, it's not funny. >.<

I know how you feel. I have to complete four packets of Spanish work that was a do as you go kind of thing over the semester and they are all due at 10:30 this morning. When did I start them you ask? About thirty minutes ago...I don't see how I keep getting distracted. Oh I hit the back button on my browser by mistake and it took me to the fourm and I have been here ever since. I really need to go now.
  • i'm totally doing the procrasination thing too. actually, that's about all i've been doing for the past 4 days, haha. i have to write 3 papers (all for the same class! dry.gif ) and paper topics are so hard to come up w/ for this class. plus i have a chem. exam on friday, and then finals are next week. but, i did complete one paper last night. i actually managed to write a 4 page paper on the rhyming in one poem. it's not the best quality paper as most of it is stuff i pulled out of my ass, but it's something. and my prof. is nice to me so i'll probably (hopefully), get an a/b on it.
    anyway, i really should try to write one of these other papers, but i'm too busy playing this awesome snake game to be bothered with something as stressful as an american lit. paper. haha
  • DONE WITH FINALS!
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSS
    I still don't think that it's actually hit yet that I'm actually free from any sort of work for over a month.
    mmm...

great links for those who wish to procrastinate:
    peekvid.com << movies, tv shows, comedy, worldcup2006 stuff. biggrin.gif awesome
    http://www.tokenarcade.com/play-572-Scribble.html << surprisingly addicting.
    http://www.guessthelogo.com/ << not a super good way to procrastinate because it only takes a couple minutes, but it's still pretty awesome. it's a logo recognition quiz

...and then there are the more obvious sites:
    the board (obviously)
    yahoo odd news
    boingboing.net (random cool stuff, some can be kinda nerdy though)
    http://gofugyourself.typepad.com/ wink.gif
    smile.gif

happy procrastinating!
    and yay for the revival of this thread
  • I have my Russian final tomorrow and three more next week (mon, wed, friday).

I may make an anthropomorphic effigy of Calc 2 and burn it after. I may honestly fail that class. I am locking myself in my room this weekend to study.

THEN I'M GOING TO SEE EVIL DEAD THE MUSIC AND GOGOL BORDELLO. YEAAAAAAH.
  • Everyone's finishing before me! *pout*

So instead of actually working this afternoon, I sat around and did nothing, and then I called Kikky for an hour and a half, and then I looked through my "Europe on a Budget" guide and lusted after traveling to the Dalmatian Coast and Prague, and then I was going to do some work, except then Barry called and distracted me some more.

Now it is 2:30 am, and this not-extremely-hard comp is still not done. I want to go to sleep!