In this Discussion

Ok Go avas and sigs

Comments

• Those totally appeal to my geeky self.
  • sally! i totally love the cartoon-y ones you did!! i'm still catching up with the board, and i won't lie when i say i come here first for your beautiful creations!!! i may steal an andy one for my myspace... i'm rotating pictures of him on my page under my "who i'd like to meet" section wink.gif
  • hahahaha, Rachel, were you one of those kids who read comics and books by flashlight under the sheets?
    Katie- aw, thx. That makes me feel useful. I'm glad to contribute to an Andy adoration temple smile.gif
  • AHHHHH!!! Those are fabulous! I love Andy's "Does.. Mary know?" biggrin.gif

You're so talented!
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Jul 7 2007, 04:29 PM)
    hahahaha, Rachel, were you one of those kids who read comics and books by flashlight under the sheets?

What "used to"?

I'm kidding, now I just stay up as late as I want reading and surfing the net. Why do you think my husband married me? I'm not that fabulous, but geeky girls are HARD to come by.
  • "Does Mary know?" HAHAHA
    that just made my day.
  • Rachel. your husband is a very, very lucky man smile.gif

lol, Alice and Shalu-lah- maybe somebody should say "Does Mary know?" to him next time...I wonder if he'd be freaked out.

Lety, you make the best screencaps. I used to have a friend who made like 50 screencaps every time her fav actor was interviewed, and maybe only 3 or 4 were any good. But yours are so beautiful- you get the best moments! So I hope you don't mind me taking the kissy face one- you can have this if you like. What was he saying when he made the face?
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Jun 30 2007, 07:51 AM)
    I'm going to your homeland in a few hours, Rachel- NY. I know you're not there but I keep imagining I'll run into you. You'll be wearing a Yankees shirt and humming Oh, Lately It's So Quiet.

Ummm, yeah. Here you go.
    Since you asked.
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Rachel, you are so cute!!!!! I love your voice!!!!
    eeeeeeee, this made me giddy. and I loved when your husband said "run's house"!
    thank you for this! you made my day life!
  • rachel. you are by far like, one of the most amazing people for that.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jul 8 2007, 11:52 PM)
    rachel. you are by far like, one of the most amazing people for that.

Nah. I'm just really brave, LOL!

QUOTE (Tabetha)
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Rachel, you are so cute!!!!! I love your voice!!!!

wub.gif awww, thanks. That was like the third take and Adam even warned me he was gonna do it. But by that point Ginny was running around making such a commotion that I couldn't help but laugh. She was so good the first two takes, but there I am singing about how quiet it is and she's attacking the cat. Poor poor Luna.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jul 8 2007, 09:29 PM)
    Poor poor Luna.

yes, poor Luna. But your a capella rocks!

(I got myself a new computer for my birthday* so finally, FINALLY I can see this entire thread without my computer crashing, and to see you singing was such a treat!)

*no one else was offering to get me one, so...
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Jul 9 2007, 01:29 AM)
    lol, Alice and Shalu-lah- maybe somebody should say "Does Mary know?" to him next time...I wonder if he'd be freaked out.

I am SO going to do that next time.
    Or get him to write it above his signature on the next thing he signs for me biggrin.gif

QUOTE (DJRose @ Jul 9 2007, 03:48 AM)
    Ummm, yeah. Here you go.
    Since you asked.

I LOVE you!! And Adam is so sweet, and Ginny is so sweet, and you are incredibly sweet. Darling laugh.gif

QUOTE (Tabetha @ Jul 9 2007, 04:12 AM)
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Rachel, you are so cute!!!!! I love your voice!!!!

Yep, pretty much sums up my reaction too!
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jul 9 2007, 03:48 AM)
    Ummm, yeah. Here you go.
    Since you asked.

So cuteee!!
  • I showed Marina the video biggrin.gif
    She loves you. She says you're an amazing singer (obviously!) and she wants Ginny. She grinned a lot hehe.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jul 10 2007, 04:28 PM)
    I showed Marina the video biggrin.gif
    She loves you. She says you're an amazing singer (obviously!) and she wants Ginny. She grinned a lot hehe.

Awwwwww. I love Marina too. :-D ::hugs:: But she can't have Ginny. Ginny's my baby.
  • see my sig for another reason ms. sally rocks my world
  • aaw, Katie I love you wub.gif

^A friend of mine just said that it looks like Andy's saying "I f'ed your mom" in this pic. laugh.gif That totally made my day.
  • QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Jul 20 2007, 08:25 PM)

^A friend of mine just said that it looks like Andy's saying "I f'ed your mom" in this pic. laugh.gif That totally made my day.

Haha I totally see that laugh.gif And yeah that kind of made my day too