In this Discussion

Complaints Thread

Comments

• I overdrew on my checking account again.

And got charged $70 again.

And I still have to buy my $75 textbook.

GRRRRR @ moneys.
  • You need a better bank, Meg.

I think I might've missed seeing The Gents today.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Feb 4 2009, 03:32 PM)
    I think I might've missed seeing The Gents today.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That makes me sad. sad.gif
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Feb 4 2009, 04:32 PM)
    You need a better bank, Meg.

ikr? this one is convenient, but it's getting a bit out of hand.
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Feb 4 2009, 08:56 PM)
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That makes me sad. sad.gif

Yeah, I did miss seeing them. They played several hours before I thought they were going to. tongue.gif I emailed ABean to ask about it, and he said they played in the corner of a college cafeteria. "Nobody applauded. Very flight of the conchords." I guess that means that it was a good thing that I missed the show, that way I can't be compared to Mel. So that's good at least.

• Every one of my friends finding a boyfriend/girlfriend. My roomie and bestie has liked this guy almost all through High School, but never talked to him that much cuz he was so quiet and shy. I don't think he ever had a girlfriend, which is sad, cuz he was cute, and he definitely could have gotten one, he was just too shy.

Well he's at the same college as us, and he added her on Facebook which caused her to freak out. And then he starts talking to her A LOT on there. And they start hanging out in the wee hours of the night. She was staying up all night long so she could talk to him online, and she left one night at 4am or something to go to IHOP with him.

And now they're pretty much dating. They haven't made it completely official, but they've been kissing and stuff and pretty much acting like it so yeah. They're actually in our room right now laying on her bed, and I'm out in the hall cuz it was a bit awkward and depressing for me. They're not doing anything except pretty much laying on top of each other and being all lovey/dovey cuddly and kissing and stuff, but still, I don't want to be in there for that either...

And my other friend miraculously found a guy and hit it off right away. And my other friend found this girl that he knew in elementary school and they've been texting almost 24/7 and now they're dating. And my sister's close to dating someone now. AND this guy that's secretly liked my other friend just told her that he liked her. GAH!!! EVERYONE!!! It's kinda depressing sad.gif
  • urg, im completely fucked, my stupid body has given up...its completely broken, my head is broken...just been sick (i so very, very rarely vomit, forgot how much i hated it..) ..everything just hurts far to much...my, M.E has completely fucked me over, ive been forced back to work far too soon, which has caused this..

i cant keep going on much longer the way things are, somthing is going to have to give, either my body will completely fuck me over, or my brain will just completely send me into a deeper deppreshon, if i take time off work, im going to get fired...if i keep workin, im going to get worse, then im off ill, then im fired..i have no sick pay left anyways, even if i was off.

i cant win..im fucked..

these are my complaints
  • you can't
    always get
    what you want...
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Feb 7 2009, 09:51 PM)
    urg, im completely fucked, my stupid body has given up...its completely broken, my head is broken...just been sick (i so very, very rarely vomit, forgot how much i hated it..) ..everything just hurts far to much...my, M.E has completely fucked me over, ive been forced back to work far too soon, which has caused this..

i cant keep going on much longer the way things are, somthing is going to have to give, either my body will completely fuck me over, or my brain will just completely send me into a deeper deppreshon, if i take time off work, im going to get fired...if i keep workin, im going to get worse, then im off ill, then im fired..i have no sick pay left anyways, even if i was off.

i cant win..im fucked..

these are my complaints

sad.gif oh andy. Im so sorry. reading that just made me pang with grief for you. aw i wish i could somehow help sad.gif.

andy you get well please. sad.gif
  • I'm so sorry, Pandy and Rebekker for the shit you're both having to put up with!!! I wish I could be more helpful to you both. I offer *virtual hugs* and *virtual kicks in the ass to anyone who's making it worse*
  • aww, thanks Tempe
  • Feel better Pandy! (weak, but that's all I got).

And Bekker, every girl feels like that, especially around college. Just look around a realize that most girls that start settling down young are BORING and you are not!!
  • Stupid ignorant boys at school.

sad.gif
  • Awwwwwwwww, Andy, I hope you feel better! sad.gif
  • i somehow lost my keys last night. normally i wouldn't care, but here's a few reasons why:

1. It's going to cost me money to replace my bedroom and mailbox key from my apt.
    2. I have my mom's car for the week while she's on vacation, of COURSE that key was on there.
    3. It needs to be programmed. $80 for the key
    4. I need it towed to the Ford dealership.
    5. It had my OK Go bottle opener keychain on it. sad.gif
  • ^^ Major GRRRRR!!!! How sucktastic, katie! I'm sorry. *virtual hug* <--doesn't help much, but it's a little something
  • I'm sorry you lost your keys Katie! I hate losing stuff, and I lost some important keys last year so I know how you feel!

My complaint is my friend Sarah asked me to live with her and then backed out on me and for some reason isn't talking to me anymore. And she knows my friend Lauren did the same thing to me last year! Why? I'm certain there are no rumors that I'm difficult to live with. Now I have to go look for a new roommate again. Gah.
  • Awww Wifey, that sucks, I'm sorry! And I hope you find a new roommate, myfaveperson!

My complaint is boys. Boys who confuse you. Boys who text once and then stop replying. Boys who you're trying to forget about but who seem determined to remain at the forefront of your mind. And boys who flirt INSANELY and invite you back to their room despite having girlfriends....
  • My sister Lauren and I never get along. This morning she said that everything I do is stupid and unfunny compared to what she and her friends do.
    That's a joke, seeing as my friends and I pull elaborate school pranks, and she and her friends get wasted and make out with eachother every night and do little nothing else but party. smile.gif Winnerssss.

I miss our older sister Elaine way much. At least Elaine has good judgment.
  • addendum to my previous complaint... the taxi cab driver i had going TO the bar had them and was gracious enough to bring them to my apartment!! smile.gif

however, back to the topic @ hand...
    the girl who used to be my friend who is evil and mean and awful is being a borrowed in manager next week at my store... AGAIN. she was borrowed in last week too when our store manager was on vacay, and one of the assistant managers will be gone next week. FML.